Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 1

Started the day with some scrambled eggs and green chiles. Warmed up with some barefoot jump rope (which is really hard and painful when you mess up), a lot of stretching focusing on my shoulders and hips, and some punching exercises.

Went into my workout. Push presses, five sets of five. 95-115-125-135-145.

Then two sets of 10 each: 115 pound push presses, kettlebell swings, vertical jumps.

I stopped after two sets because I did something to my neck. I've been really tense back there (where the neck meets the shoulder blades) and I expect I strained it. It hurt to lift any more so I stopped. Got out the old lacrosse ball and massaged the area which helped a lot. It seems the range of motion is greater than it has been but it hurts going side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment